A riddle is a question that requires the person being asked the riddle to use their intelligence and thinking skills to answer it.
Usually, in order to answer a riddle, the person must think “outside of the box” to get the answer.
A funny riddle is like a normal riddle but it will make you laugh too! Here is our collection.
1. Riddle: What has a face and two hands but no arms or legs?
2. Riddle: What does a house wear?
3. Riddle: Where would you take a sick boat?
4. Riddle: I give milk and I have a horn, but I’m not a cow. What am I?
5. Riddle: Why did the fly never land on the computer?
6. Riddle: What creature is smarter than a talking parrot?
7. Riddle: What rock group consists of four famous men, but none of them sing?
8. Riddle: I have hundreds of wheels, but move I do not. Call me what I am; call me a lot. What am I?
9. Riddle: How does a bee get to school?
10. Riddle: What kind of running leads to walking?
THE ANSWER will be shown below:
1. Answer: A clock.
2. Answer: Ad-dress.
3. Answer: To the dock.
4. Answer: A milk truck.
5. Answer: He was afraid of the world wide web.
6. Answer: A spelling bee!
7. Answer: Mount Rushmore.
8. Answer: A parking lot.
9. Answer: On a buzz!
10. Answer: Running out of gas!