1. Riddle: What gets wet while drying?
2. Riddle: What can you keep after giving to someone?
3. Riddle: I shave every day, but my beard stays the same. What am I?
4. Riddle: You see a boat filled with people, yet there isn’t a single person on board. How is that possible?
5. Riddle: You walk into a room that contains a match, a kerosene lamp, a candle and a fireplace. What would you light first?
6. Riddle: I have branches, but no fruit, trunk or leaves. What am I?
1. Answer: A towel
2. Answer: Your word
3. Answer: A barber
4. Answer: All the people on the boat are married.
5. Answer: The match
6. Answer: A bank