You are the child of my child,
and your life is a joy to me.
I am grateful to have you in my life.
As I watch through the generations,
I am reminded that the bonds we form
Are as everlasting as the spirit. ― Author Unknown
1. Grandchildren fill a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.
2. When my arms can’t reach my grandchildren, I hug them with my prayers.
3. Grandchildren: my favorite hello and my hardest goodbye.
4. To my grandkids… I may not see you every day or talk to you every day but I think of you and love you every day!
5. What children need the most are the essentials that grandparents provide in abundance. They give unconditional love, kindness, patience, humor, comfort, and lessons in life. – Rudy Giuliani
6. Few things are more delightful than grandchildren fighting over your lap. -Doug Larson
7. Dearer than our children are the children of our children.
8. Distance will never decrease my love for my grandkids.
9. A child needs a grandparent, anybody’s grandparent, to grow a little more securely into an unfamiliar world. -Charles and Ann Morse
10. With your own children, you love them immediately – and with grandchildren, it’s exactly the same. – Kevin Whately
11. I wouldn’t change my grandchildren for the world. Bit I wish I could change the world for my grandchildren.
12. Becoming a grandmother is wonderful. One moment you’re just a mother. The next you are all-wise and prehistoric.” -Pam Brown