1. Being told you’re appreciated is one of the simplest and most uplifting things you can hear.
2. Be nice to everyone, always smile and appreciate things because it could all be gone tomorrow. Ed Sheeran
3. Being nice to someone you have an issue with doesn’t mean you are fake…it means someone taught you how to be polite.
4. Being nice to everybody, saying hello to everyone in the room, signing every autograph; it was instilled in me at a very young age that this was what I was supposed to do. But I don’t think it helps at all. I see more people who are rude or arrogant being rewarded – but, this way, I can put my head on the pillow at night. Brooke Shields
5. Not only do I think being nice and kind is easy but being kind, in my opinion, is important. Dwayne Johnson
6. Treat everyone with politeness, even those who are rude to you not because they are nice, but because you are.
7. Be nice. And if you can’t do that, just don’t be mean. Richelle E. Goodrich
8. Being nice to people you don’t like isn’t called two-faced… it’s called growing up. Bernajoy Vaal
9. Appreciation can make a day – even change a life. Your willingness to put it into words is all that is necessary. Margaret Cousins
10. To all the people who are loving and kind to me. Thank you for the sunshine you bring into my life.