1. Every day is a gift from God. There’s no guarantee of tomorrow, so that tells me to see the good in this day to make the most of it. Joel Osteen
2. God never takes away something from your life without replacing it with something better.
3. God has a purpose for your pain, a reason for your struggle, and a reward for your faithfulness. Trust Him and don’t give up.
4. Thank you, God, for everything in my life. The good and bad. Some were blessings and some were lessons.
5. When I wake up every morning, I thank God for the new day. F. Sionil Jose
6. Every time I count my blessings, my love for God grows bigger. And every time I count my struggles, my faith in God grows stronger.
7. Life is good because God is great.
8. Thank God for all the blessings that he has given you. ATGW
9. God has a bigger plan for me than I have for myself.
10. As we draw near to God, He will draw near to us. And day by day, the hope of God’s light will grow within us. Dieter F. Uchtdorf
11. Faith is trusting God even when you don’t understand his plan.
12. Don’t treat people the way they treat you. Treat people the way God treats you. Dave Willis
13. God loves you more in a moment than anyone could in a lifetime.
14. God is love.
15. Disappointments are just God’s way of saying – I’ve got something better. So be patient, have faith, and live your life.
16. Prayer does not change God, but it changes him who prays. Soren Kierkegaard