1. Just one last chance, I wish I could get to hug you. Then I would hold you tight and never let go. I miss you, dad.
2. Dad, I haven’t been with you enough to know everything about you, but I have been with you enough to love you and miss you dearly.
3. Dad, I keep thinking about, you even though it pains. I’d give anything to relive those memories again. I miss you.
4. Talking to your gravestone and hugging your photographs – these are just some of the things I do to convince myself that you are still here. I miss you, dad.
5. It hurts to think that you are not here anymore. Although I can’t help but smile with tears in my eyes to think of how we cherished each and every moment of our lives together when you were alive. I miss you, dad.
6. Dad, even though you are not in front of my eyes right now, your picture in my heart will remain beautifully pristine forever. I miss you.
7. I still get a lot of hugs but none of them are as warm as yours. I miss you, dad.
8. On the day I lost you, I lost a father, a friend, and an idol who I looked up to. I miss you, dad.
9. Right from the time when you held me in your arms to the day when you saw me off for my first day in school, I am holding today on the beautiful memories that have made me the person I am today. I miss you, dad.
10. We may have been living miles apart but somehow it always felt that you were always there. Maybe because ever since you held my tiny fingers, you showered me with nothing but love and care. Dad, I miss you.