1. Sorry works when a mistake is made, but not when trust is broken. So in life, make mistakes but never break trust. Because forgiving is easy, but forgetting and trusting again is sometimes impossible.
2. “Trust is like a vase.. once it’s broken, though you can fix it, the vase will never be the same again.
3. “The best way to find out if you can trust somebody is to trust them.
4. “Trust is the glue of life. It’s the most essential ingredient in effective communication. It’s the foundational principle that holds all relationships.
5. “Trust is the easiest thing in the world to lose, and the hardest thing in the world to get back.
6. “Building trust means thinking about trust in a positive way.
Robert C. Solomon
7. “Trust is involved in all the basic elements of a healthy relationship: namely, love (respect and consideration for another person), communication, commitment, and honesty.
8. “Respect people who trust you. It takes a lot for people to trust you, so treat their trust like precious porcelain.
9. “Trust yourself, you will start to trust others.
10. “In order to establish trust, it is first important that you be trustworthy. This means you should be forthright with all your dealings.
11. “Trust is like blood pressure. It’s silent, vital to good health, and if abused it can be deadly.
12. “Trust is the fruit of a relationship in which you know you are loved.
William Paul Young
13. “You may be deceived if you trust too much, but you will live in torment if you don’t trust enough.
14. “Deciding whether or not to trust a person is like deciding whether or not to climb a tree, because you might get a wonderful view from the highest branch, or you might simply get covered in sap, and for this reason, many people choose to spend their time alone and indoors, where it is harder to get a splinter.
15. “Trust is always earned, never given.
16. “We’re never so vulnerable than when we trust someone – but paradoxically, if we cannot trust, neither can we find love or joy.