1. “When you truly love someone it means your love is unconditional. It means taking the good and the bad, loving them for the person they are, and not trying to change them into the person you want them to be.
2. “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
3. “Loving someone who doesn’t love you is like waiting for a ship at the airport.
4. “When you love someone you know that with every heartbeat they sink deeper into your heart.
5. “Loving someone is a full-time commitment. Use that time wisely. Cherish the high points and fight hard to conquer the challenges. No one said love would be easy, but it is dam sure worth it.
6. “If you love someone put their name in a circle, not a heart because hearts can be broken but circles go on forever.
7. “Loving someone meant letting them be who they were, not caging them.
8. “You never stop loving someone. You just learn to live without them.
9. “You don’t stop loving someone just because you hate them.
10. “You have to come out of your shell to love someone.
11. “Loving someone can be hard at times. You risk a lot when you love – your heart and soul, at the least. Love is the most important and most rewarding investment you can make in another person.
12. “It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return, but what is the most painful is to love someone and never find the courage to let the person know how you feel.
13. “If we are serious about loving someone, we have to surrender all the desires within us to manipulate the relationship.
14. “Unless you love someone, nothing else makes any sense.
E. E. Cummings
15. “Loving someone is tiring and it hurts, but it’s not something I can stop.
16. “Loving someone is setting them free, letting them go.